About my Feedback from my customer and Stock racquet update please do click below this link Thanks

Paid by Paypal or Western Union are available.Please email me for the currency rates and check item are available or not .. Thanks


Thursday, July 26, 2012

Karakal Tribal Grip



Model : Karakal Tribal Grip

Key Features

Replacement Grip
Traction Embossed Surface
Non Slip NST PU Surface
Super Absorbent
Super Tacky
Extra Thick
Self Adhesive
Universal Length
Extra long life

Colour :Random Mix for Per box

Price :Rm 96.00 (Per Box X 12pc)
Price Per Piece :Rm 9.00

COD : Only wangsa maju

Postage by Poslaju [ With Box ]
P.Malaysia :Rm 9.00
Sabah / Sarawak :Rm 12.00

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Today Happy after looking this post because in my thoughts really nice post with great article thanks.. Informal Sports

Unknown said...

the most demanding sports there are. In high school, players receive plaques and football trophies. The trophy is the symbol of all of the hard work of a completed season in this all-demanding sport, football.
sweetsnowsports ski school courchevel

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I've bookmarked your website and I plan to share it with my friends later :) Yahoo Fantasy Football Rankings

Unknown said...

How to order this??

Unknown said...

How to order this??

Unknown said...

How to order this??

Unknown said...

mcm mana nk oder